How do you find a blank date field with Local Sql

I have a paradox table with some blank date fields in it. If I list as
follows

Select * from database where datefield<'01/01/98'
or
Select * from database where datefield>'01/01/98'

None of these list the records with the blank date fields.
What SQL can do this.

Thanks

Dave

Re:How do you find a blank date field with Local Sql

or (datefieldX is null)

Dave Walton <wylam.gar...@btinternet.com> wrote in article
<6g37i5$cf...@plutonium.btinternet.com>...

> I have a paradox table with some blank date fields in it. If I list as
> follows

> Select * from database where datefield<'01/01/98'
> or
> Select * from database where datefield>'01/01/98'

> None of these list the records with the blank date fields.
> What SQL can do this.

> Thanks

> Dave

Other Threads