form1.components?

Hey all,

I need to read some information all 'checkboxes' on a form. I need to read
the caption, tag and the 'checked' value. Does anyone have any example code
because I just can't figure it out!

Thanks in advance,

Nick.

Re:form1.components?

Hi

I think this example will help you but maybe it is not the best way

var i: integer;
begin
  for i:= 0 to self.ComponentCount  -1 do
    if self.Components[i] is TCheckBox then
        showmessage(TCheckBox(self.Components[i]).Caption);

"Nicholas Sherlock" <n_sherl...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Hey all,

> I need to read some information all 'checkboxes' on a form. I need to read
> the caption, tag and the 'checked' value. Does anyone have any example
code
> because I just can't figure it out!

> Thanks in advance,

> Nick.