SALE! SALE! SALE!

I have these books for sale

1. Delphi Programming for Dummies Delphi 1.0
2. Database Developer' Guide Delphi 2.0
3. Teach Yourself Database Programming with Delphi 1.0
4. Delphi Unleashed 1.0
5. Delphi Compiler 1.0
6. All the documents that came with Delphi 1.0

All these for $100.00

Ikenna Aniagoh

Re:SALE! SALE! SALE!

This is the easiest way to get yourself flamed off the newsgroup.  I for
one think the practice of posting messages under four different subjects is
abhorrant.

I suggest you look up netiquette in any search engine, and take your
announcements to the announcements group.

Now, where was that filter by username option in my news reader...

--
Mark Pritchard
-------------

Ike Aniagoh <IkeAnia...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in article
<324D67CB.2...@worldnet.att.net>...

> I have these books for sale

> 1. Delphi Programming for Dummies Delphi 1.0
> 2. Database Developer' Guide Delphi 2.0
> 3. Teach Yourself Database Programming with Delphi 1.0
> 4. Delphi Unleashed 1.0
> 5. Delphi Compiler 1.0
> 6. All the documents that came with Delphi 1.0

> All these for $100.00

> Ikenna Aniagoh

Other Threads