Looking for that app to manage shareware accounts

Somebody was ANNing it a few weeks/months ago but I lost the URL.
Does anybody know where to find it?

Re:Looking for that app to manage shareware accounts

you probably mean RegKeeper: http://www.regkeeper.com/

--
Eyal Post
EPocalipse Software

"Eyal Post" <eyalpostatepocalipsedotcom> wrote in message

> you probably mean RegKeeper: http://www.regkeeper.com/

Yup. Thanks!

Re:Looking for that app to manage shareware accounts

Anybody who uses SWREG as their registration agent should take a look at
SW Deputy.  It's only $15 and very useful for sending out fulfillment
and update files and notices.  You can download a free 10 day trial
version at:
http://www.zipcon.com/~highroad/sw/index.html

Bob B.

Alessandro Federici wrote:

> Somebody was ANNing it a few weeks/months ago but I lost the URL.
> Does anybody know where to find it?

Other Threads