Thunking

Our company is converting all our software from Delphi 1 16bit to Delphi 3
32bit, but we have several Dll's that are 16bit and would like to continue
using them and work at converting the dll's at our own pace, so what I am
looking for is a way to read a 16bit dll from a 32bit app, any help would be
greatly appeciated , thanks a ton ahead of time.
Chris Rennert

Re:Thunking

Chris Rennert wrote in message <6oidd3$...@newsops.execpc.com>...
>Our company is converting all our software from Delphi 1 16bit to Delphi 3
>32bit, but we have several Dll's that are 16bit and would like to continue
>using them and work at converting the dll's at our own pace, so what I am
>looking for is a way to read a 16bit dll from a 32bit app, any help would
be
>greatly appeciated , thanks a ton ahead of time.

Go to http://www.itecuk.com/delmag/thunk95.htm
 It describes an easy to use thunking method.

        -- Kirk

Other Threads