BPW7.0: Reading long filenames in Win95

This question has probably been asked a lot before, but I couldn't
find an answer to it anywhere on the web :(

Does anybody know how to read the long filenames in Windows95 with
Borland Pascal for Windows 7.0? I know the long name comes after the
'regular' fileinfo, but I don't know how to read it.

TIA

Niels Edens
n.ed...@student.utwente.nl

PS. Please also e-mail me any answers, 'cuz my newsprovider quite
    often 'misses' articles.

Re:BPW7.0: Reading long filenames in Win95

Niels Edens wrote:

> This question has probably been asked a lot before, but I couldn't
> find an answer to it anywhere on the web :(

> Does anybody know how to read the long filenames in Windows95 with
> Borland Pascal for Windows 7.0? I know the long name comes after the
> 'regular' fileinfo, but I don't know how to read it.

> TIA

> Niels Edens
> n.ed...@student.utwente.nl

> PS. Please also e-mail me any answers, 'cuz my newsprovider quite
>     often 'misses' articles.

I got source-code from someone else, wich is called "call32nt.pas".
I can send it per EMail!

mail:DirkClem...@europeonline.com

Other Threads