Conversion de Paradox 7.0 vers MSSQL 7.0

Please I have a problem to convert data from Paradox 7.0 format to Sql
server
7.0 format.

I have tried Datapum which comes with Delphi 5 Enterprise but when I select
Source (Paradox directory or Alias) and Destination (SQL SERVER DATABASE)
and click on Next button, the system hangs and I always press Ctrl+Alt+Suppr
to stop the hangs program.
When I try the program which comes with MS SQL SERVER (Exportation and
Importation of Data), A have this error in French.

"Erreur de l'assistant DTS. Source de l'erreur : Microsoft JET Database
Engine.
Description de l'erreur : Erreur inattendue du pilote de base de donnes
externe (11270)".

Please can you help me ?

I want to convert all my data to Sql Server 7.0.

Je prcise que mes tables sont de type Paradox 7.0

Re:Conversion de Paradox 7.0 vers MSSQL 7.0

Hi.
DataPump work very well. I have used it to convert FOX tables to SQL server. I
think you must define two odbc acces. One for PAradox and other for SQL SERVER.
NExt
try it for separate with the SQL Explorer (borland) and then you can run
datapump.
Be careful with conversion of datat types. allways chek the results.
sorry my english.
bye.
"FONKOU Barthlmy" wrote:
> Please I have a problem to convert data from Paradox 7.0 format to Sql
> server
> 7.0 format.

> I have tried Datapum which comes with Delphi 5 Enterprise but when I select
> Source (Paradox directory or Alias) and Destination (SQL SERVER DATABASE)
> and click on Next button, the system hangs and I always press Ctrl+Alt+Suppr
> to stop the hangs program.

> When I try the program which comes with MS SQL SERVER (Exportation and
> Importation of Data), A have this error in French.

> "Erreur de l'assistant DTS. Source de l'erreur : Microsoft JET Database
> Engine.
> Description de l'erreur : Erreur inattendue du pilote de base de donnes
> externe (11270)".

> Please can you help me ?

> I want to convert all my data to Sql Server 7.0.

> Je prcise que mes tables sont de type Paradox 7.0

Other Threads