Convert a *.gdb database to a Ms-Acces Database

Allow me to be a little more clear:
I have a *.gdb database, and i want to extrac some tables included in, to a
*.dbf table compatible with Excel or Microsoft Visual Foxpro 6.0.
I purchased InterBase 6.5, but some times i need to work with *.dbf files.

Thank You.
Sergio

Re:Convert a *.gdb database to a Ms-Acces Database

sfr wrote:
> Allow me to be a little more clear:
> I have a *.gdb database, and i want to extrac some tables included in, to a
> *.dbf table compatible with Excel or Microsoft Visual Foxpro 6.0.
> I purchased InterBase 6.5, but some times i need to work with *.dbf files.

There are several datapumps available.  I mostly use the export facility
of IB_SQL (www.ibobjects.com) to transfer data to *.dbf or *.csv - both
of which can be imported into MS Access, I think.  IIRC, IB_SQL won't
transfer blobs.

Regards,
Aage J.

Re:Convert a *.gdb database to a Ms-Acces Database

Hola!
Crea una conexin ODBC sobre el Interbase y conectate desde Access a esa
fuente de datos.
En Access elegis "Importar" y listo!

Bye!

Ariel.

"sfr" <serviciotecnico...@hotmail.com> escribi en el mensaje

> Allow me to be a little more clear:
> I have a *.gdb database, and i want to extrac some tables included in, to
> *.dbf table compatible with Excel or Microsoft Visual Foxpro 6.0.
> I purchased InterBase 6.5, but some times i need to work with *.dbf files.

> Thank You.
> Sergio

Other Threads