TTable ascii files

hi,

I am trying to read a simple comma-delimited asci file using TTable, with
table type ttasci. For some reason it always returns a single field, being
the entire line. Did I miss some other setting to make it work?

many thanks in advance

gijsbert

Re:TTable ascii files

Did you create a scheme-file with field descriptions? Check a bde32.hlp from
DBE folder for details.

--
With best regards, Mike Shkolnik
E-Mail: mshkol...@scalabium.com

gijsbert <g.boekscho...@competsoft.nl> D??? ???Y??:3c9ee405_1@dnews...

> hi,

> I am trying to read a simple comma-delimited asci file using TTable, with
> table type ttasci. For some reason it always returns a single field, being
> the entire line. Did I miss some other setting to make it work?

> many thanks in advance

> gijsbert

Re:TTable ascii files

See http://community.borland.com/article/0,1410,15892,00.html