TIBTransaction left active after TClientDataset.Open

I have TIBDatabase, TIBTransaction, TIBQuery, TDatasetProvider and
TClientDataset components places on form.
TIBDatabase.Connected=True, TIBTransaction.InTransaction=False,
TIBQuery.Active=False,  TClientDataset.Active=False

After calling TClientDataset.Open method I have TClientDataset.Active=True,
TIBQuery.Active=False, which is right, but TIBTransaction.InTransaction=True
also !!! So transaction is automatically open but not close !!!

This happen only with IBX 4.6, not with any previus version

Nikolai Davydik

Re:TIBTransaction left active after TClientDataset.Open

Set the AutoStopAction to saCommit.  This was covered in the Readme.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)   I don't think there are any Russians
(Please do not email    And there ain't no Yanks

Other Threads