Allowing Multiple selection in a DBGrid using the SHIFT key

Has anyone written any code, created any components or have any ideas on
how i can allow users to select contigious fields in a dbgrid.

I haven't even been able to force particular fields to be selected in a
dbgrid, if i could do this much the rest would be quite easy.

Any help gretaly appreciated

William

Re:Allowing Multiple selection in a DBGrid using the SHIFT key

Yes,

try Ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/MessLib

Michael

William <the_white_ho...@usa.net> wrote in article
<01bd8ac1$1fdf96f0$51716bc0@ssspci>...

> Has anyone written any code, created any components or have any ideas on
> how i can allow users to select contigious fields in a dbgrid.

> I haven't even been able to force particular fields to be selected in a
> dbgrid, if i could do this much the rest would be quite easy.

> Any help gretaly appreciated

> William

Re:Allowing Multiple selection in a DBGrid using the SHIFT key

Thanks Micheal

Saw, tried and even purchased your component, which has some cool features,
but because it uses a proprietary method for storing selections rather than
using standard bookmarks i would need to alter a large proportion of my
code to implement it.

Anybody else know of other components to do this?

Yours sincerely

William

Michael Messerschmidt <rmess...@pheaa.org> wrote in article
<01bd8b02$42f9bb20$7b254...@anxpc01029.pheaa.org>...

> Yes,

> try Ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/MessLib

> Michael

> William <the_white_ho...@usa.net> wrote in article
> <01bd8ac1$1fdf96f0$51716bc0@ssspci>...
> > Has anyone written any code, created any components or have any ideas
on
> > how i can allow users to select contigious fields in a dbgrid.

> > I haven't even been able to force particular fields to be selected in a
> > dbgrid, if i could do this much the rest would be quite easy.

> > Any help gretaly appreciated

> > William

Re:Allowing Multiple selection in a DBGrid using the SHIFT key

Don't worry, i have developed a componet myself that will allow shift key
multiple selection and uses the standard Tbookmarks.

E-mail me for details.

William

Re:Allowing Multiple selection in a DBGrid using the SHIFT key

Sorry i haven't e-mailed everyone who enquired about this, but i have
posted it on my page at www.xequte.com

William

William <the_white_ho...@usa.net> wrote in article
<01bd8e8c$519fba70$51716bc0@ssspci>...

> Don't worry, i have developed a componet myself that will allow shift key
> multiple selection and uses the standard Tbookmarks.

> E-mail me for details.

> William

Other Threads