Create additional Report with QR

we already compile the delphi program with the report (using QR) that we
design but now we want to create new report with the QR and want to add to
that program, is it possible? we dont have to recompile the program to add a
new report with the QR

Re:Create additional Report with QR

What about creating a new report, save it to file (like from preview) and
load it from your program.
Never tried this, it is just an idea.

Miha

See my QR editor on www.mensand.com

--

Greetings Andre Mens

www.mensand.com QReport Artist EndUser report designer

Firman Indra Buana <aws...@cheerful.com> schreef in berichtnieuws
8ba4t4$as...@bornews.borland.com...

> we already compile the delphi program with the report (using QR) that we
> design but now we want to create new report with the QR and want to add to
> that program, is it possible? we dont have to recompile the program to add
> new report with the QR

Re:Create additional Report with QR

File yes DLL file
Yes I think but yesterday i saw about print QR from a DLL file, I thing that
is solve my problem but the logic is more to dig up

Miha Markic wrote in message <8babav$e...@bornews.borland.com>...
>What about creating a new report, save it to file (like from preview) and
>load it from your program.
>Never tried this, it is just an idea.

>Miha

>"Firman Indra Buana" <aws...@cheerful.com> wrote in message
>> we already compile the delphi program with the report (using QR) that we
>> design but now we want to create new report with the QR and want to add
>> that program, is it possible? we dont have to recompile the program to
add
>> new report with the QR

Other Threads