Delphi 6 does not start : erro in delphi32.exe

Hi,

Today I setup delphi 6 personal edition.

When I run the delphi32.exe I got the same error message all the time.

Delphi32.exe could not be run. Error address is (0xc0000005)

I tried neary everything I know.I setup all updates has been published till
today. No change, same error.

what is the problem do you think?

I use W2000 pro

TIA

Re:Delphi 6 does not start : erro in delphi32.exe

Kamil,

Kamil AK wrote:
>Today I setup delphi 6 personal edition.

>When I run the delphi32.exe I got the same error message all the time.

>Delphi32.exe could not be run. Error address is (0xc0000005)

>I tried neary everything I know.I setup all updates has been published till
>today. No change, same error.

I would recommend doing a complete uninstall and reinstall.  Before you
launch the installation again, be sure and shut down any anti-virus
software that may be running in the background.

Regards,
Angel

Borland Technical Support

Re:Delphi 6 does not start : erro in delphi32.exe

the problem turned out to be the microsoft installer... after an update by
setuping the Office XP, it worked...

Thanks

"Angel Martinez (Borland)" <supporti...@borland.com>, iletide sunu yazdi

> Kamil,

> Kamil AK wrote:

> >Today I setup delphi 6 personal edition.

> >When I run the delphi32.exe I got the same error message all the time.

> >Delphi32.exe could not be run. Error address is (0xc0000005)

> >I tried neary everything I know.I setup all updates has been published
till
> >today. No change, same error.

> I would recommend doing a complete uninstall and reinstall.  Before you
> launch the installation again, be sure and shut down any anti-virus
> software that may be running in the background.

> Regards,
> Angel

> Borland Technical Support

Other Threads