Hey is it me or did Borland forget to pack TASM in their TP7.0

is it me or did they really forget.  Or is it a plot to rip away the
pascal user right to access assembly language.

Re:Hey is it me or did Borland forget to pack TASM in their TP7.0

On 26 Feb 1996, Cheng, Yu Kwan wrote:

> is it me or did they really forget.  Or is it a plot to rip away the
> pascal user right to access assembly language.

TASM is packed with BP7, not with TP7

Regards,
Aitor.

    ********  Hau ez da Espainia ... Euskal Herria Askatu !!!  *******
    ***  This is not Spain ... Freedom for the Basque Country !!!  ***

Other Threads