Quick Report - Custom Previewer

Hi I am using Delphi 5 on NT

I have a problem while using a cusotm previewer window with my report.
whenever I close the preview window I get an access violation.

I have no idea what causes it but strangely it occurs less often (but
still occurrs infrequently) if I close the window using the windows
toolbar close (the cross in the top right corner) rather than doing a
form.close .

Any suggestionsas to what might be causing this and how I can resolve
it would be greatly appreciated

Chris

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Re:Quick Report - Custom Previewer

I use:

var
  F: TQReportForm;
begin
  F := TQReportForm.Create(Self);
  try
    F.QuickRep.PreviewModal;
    F.QuickRep.Cancel;
    repeat until QuickRep.Available;
  finally
    FRelease;

<chris...@my-deja.com> schreef in bericht

> Hi I am using Delphi 5 on NT

> I have a problem while using a cusotm previewer window with my report.
> whenever I close the preview window I get an access violation.

> I have no idea what causes it but strangely it occurs less often (but
> still occurrs infrequently) if I close the window using the windows
> toolbar close (the cross in the top right corner) rather than doing a
> form.close .

> Any suggestionsas to what might be causing this and how I can resolve
> it would be greatly appreciated

> Chris

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.