Wanted - Source code for playing FLI/FLCs....

Hello... Can someone direct me to where I could get some source code to
play FLI or FLC files ???
It would be good if the code is fast too... =)

Re:Wanted - Source code for playing FLI/FLCs....

TheBlip wrote:

> Hello... Can someone direct me to where I could get some source code to
> play FLI or FLC files ???
> It would be good if the code is fast too... =)

Try my game engine, it includes code for FLI files :
http://people.zeelandnet.nl/rpb/index.html

Greets,
--
Pascal Bestebroer
Just4Fun Productions

TheBlip wrote:

> Hello... Can someone direct me to where I could get some source code to
> play FLI or FLC files ???
> It would be good if the code is fast too... =)

Hi,

Check out my homepage:

http://sch-www.uia.ac.be/u/desmedt/index.html

I hope this helps...