Distributing program with interbase

Hello,

soon I can distribute my own program which uses Interbase Open Source

Some questions:

1. Can I put a downloaded copy (InterBase_WI-V6.0.1-server.ZIP)
of IB 6.0 on my CD so my customers can install it?

2. Can I put the same copy in my own download area for support to my
customers?

3. Can I put an IB logo in adverti{*word*224}ts, or in my program and mention that
I use IB

4. What else is needed? Licences?

5. Is it all free? even if my program is commercial? does IBX need to be
mentioned?

Regards,

R.M. de Boer

Re:Distributing program with interbase

In article <3b3b9d01_2@dnews>, delphiprogram...@programedia.nl wrote...

> soon I can distribute my own program which uses Interbase Open Source

> 1. Can I put a downloaded copy (InterBase_WI-V6.0.1-server.ZIP)
> of IB 6.0 on my CD so my customers can install it?

Yes.

> 2. Can I put the same copy in my own download area for support to my
> customers?

Yes.

> 3. Can I put an IB logo in adverti{*word*224}ts, or in my program and mention that
> I use IB

Only Borland Built binaries can be called Interbase. They are not
planing to build any binaries.

> 4. What else is needed? Licences?

Nothing.

> 5. Is it all free?