TComboBox without dropping down the list

Yes,
  I wish to have a my combobox without dropping down the list, the best
scenario would be getting rid of that dropdown button on the right. Any
suggestions?

Re:TComboBox without dropping down the list

"cLiffordiL" said:

>   I wish to have a my combobox without dropping down the list, the best
> scenario would be getting rid of that dropdown button on the right. Any
> suggestions?

Set Style to csSimple and size it so you don't see the list.

Vik

Re:TComboBox without dropping down the list

Thanks!! :)

Other Threads