AV on OnCreate of a Form

Why does Delphi 5 raise an AV on code that I use in the Oncreate event of
any of my Forms?

Is this my fault, or is there an update that fixes this?

Thanks
Hendrik
South Africa

--
Best Regards

Hendrik Potgieter
Export Administrator
Waterlines Pty Ltd
TEL +27-11-4447555
FAX +27-11-4449111
CELL 0823955700
hend...@waterlines.co.za
Waterlines (Pty) Ltd

Re:AV on OnCreate of a Form

It is your fault.<g> The most likely cause is referring to an object
instance that has not been created yet. Set a breakpoint on the first
line of code in your OnCreate event handler then single step through
your code until you find the line that is causing the AV.

On Wed, 17 Jul 2002 16:58:30 +0200, "Hendrik Potgieter"

--
Bill (TeamB)