QReport, Insert Memo details (Continued)

Dear all,

> Use  TQRDBText component but set its properties "Autosize" to False
> and "Autostretch" to True.

I follow above instruction to put one Memo field to QReport, but it is blank
under Memo column and others are normal, is there anything I still miss?

Thanks for your help.

--
Best regards,
Lurc

Re:QReport, Insert Memo details (Continued)

Have you set the Dataset and Datafield properties of the TQRDBText
component?    Can't think of anything else that would affect it.

Regards,
Colin Acheson

On Wed, 22 Mar 2000 10:42:03 +0800, "Lurc" <lurc...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Dear all,

>> Use  TQRDBText component but set its properties "Autosize" to False
>> and "Autostretch" to True.

>I follow above instruction to put one Memo field to QReport, but it is blank
>under Memo column and others are normal, is there anything I still miss?

Other Threads