Local SQL problems with Paradox

>Are there multiple record in Leger.db for each record it gets joined to?
if so
>the sum reflects each time it gets joined to charge

Yes, there are multiple records in charge, payment and ledger for each
record in patient.  I've done similar joins with SQL servers and gotten the
results I expected.  I want to sum all charges, payments and ledger items
for each patient.  Is there a way to do this with one query?

Thanks,
Stuart

Re:Local SQL problems with Paradox

>Yes, there are multiple records in charge, payment and ledger for each
>record in patient.  I've done similar joins with SQL servers and gotten the
>results I expected.  I want to sum all charges, payments and ledger items
>for each patient.  Is there a way to do this with one query?

I am not really sure what is going on in your query.  So all I can say is try
some different arrangement of the components.  maybe making your 3rd join on
i.pat_no=c.pat_no

Brian
--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)