Problem using cachedupdates

I was using two ttable object for master-detail. the problem was When I was
changing the
detail table to cachedupdates mode and the master table was not using
cachedupdates. If the
detail table's state was changed to dsEdit, the record position of that
table was reversed.
The first record became in the last and the last in the first, also the new
record appended
was placed in the first record number. I was displaying the detail's table
with dbgrid. I
want the record position is not reversed when state is changed to dsEdit
and the appended
record to be displayed at the last position for my master-detail
transaction.

Any Solutions for this will be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards
Johanes