qtintf.dll and InstallShield (D6)

Dear Colleague,
Which component(object) of InstallShield or Delphi is related to qtintf.dll?
I have to add this dll manually to my InstallShield files for my program.
After that my Installation file is large(I want to send it over Internet for
my user). If anyone know which component of Delphi is related , tell me to
replace these component with other to reduce my installation file size.
Thank you ,
Ebadat A.R.

Re:qtintf.dll and InstallShield (D6)

Ebadat,

> Which component(object) of InstallShield or Delphi is related to
qtintf.dll?
> I have to add this dll manually to my InstallShield files for my program.
> After that my Installation file is large(I want to send it over Internet
for
> my user). If anyone know which component of Delphi is related , tell me to
> replace these component with other to reduce my installation file size.

QTIntf is used for CLX. If you've created a CLX application,
this file is required - there is no other option but to distribute
it.

If you did not intend to create a CLX application, go through
your uses clause in all .pas files and change units beginning with
'Q' to the same name without the 'Q' (IOW, 'QForms' becomes
'Forms', 'QGraphics' becomes 'Graphics'). Then do a Project|
Build and you should be set to go without QTIntf.

Ken
---
Ken White
kwh...@adpsi.com

Clipper Functions for Delphi and C++ Builder
http://www.adpsi.com

Other Threads