talk to database without BDE

Hi, I am new delphi user here, can I know this ther anyway that Delphi talk to
the Dbase table without going through BDE or IDPAI ?

thanks !

>>  Jimmy Soh Chih Yung
>>  so...@singnet.com.sg
>>  home page   http://www.singnet.com.sg/~sohcy

>>         You can't  throw anything away on earth-
>>                all you can do is to put it somewhere else...

Re:talk to database without BDE

You could try a third party library such as CodeBase

so...@singnet.com.sg (Jimmy Soh Chih Yung) wrote:

>Hi, I am new delphi user here, can I know this ther anyway that Delphi talk to
>the Dbase table without going through BDE or IDPAI ?
>thanks !

Our Apollo DBMS engine for Delphi allows high speed access to Foxpro
and Clipper files.  Plus it deploys in less than 300k.  For more info
call 909-699-9657

Jeff Jochum
SuccessWare

Other Threads