I'm looking for MID player source !

Need *.MID player source for the game .

Re:I'm looking for MID player source !

Good luck, I never found one with source.

Ark'Gregor <tleg...@kki.net.pl> wrote in article
<jQuY3.36938$jG2.749...@news.tpnet.pl>...

DarkCode <darkc...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Good luck, I never found one with source.

> Ark'Gregor <tleg...@kki.net.pl> wrote in article
> <jQuY3.36938$jG2.749...@news.tpnet.pl>...
> > Need *.MID player source for the game .

Here's hoping Outlook Express doesn't gum up this post like it does exactly
50% of the time...

Neither did I, when I was questing for all types of sound for use in
creating "the ultimate pascal sound module". I daresay it's because MID
playing just wouldn't be very practical in BP/TP. The simplest solution
would probably be to use a "MID -> MOD" converter, and play the MOD file
(okay, so the file size is larger, but your playing code is smaller, so it
balances out. Of course, the MOD format imposes restrictions on the number
of instruments, etc, but you can always overcome them. MP3 playing is
another useful audio field that, unfortunately, is prohibitively difficult
in a 286 compiler =( So my Freepascal version of the sound module supports
wav, voc, mid, mod, and mp3, but the TP/BP version only supports wav and mod
=)

Regards,
    Lawrence Curwood,
    Paradice Software, Inc.
    Christchurch, New Zealand.
    Latest news: Completion of the autocompleting,
intelligently-preprocessing FPC IDE for DOS, Linux and OS/2. !!

Other Threads