ATTN: Pedt Scragg [CLPB FAQ] - About Pascal Turbo Vision FAQ

http://www.zeta.org.au/~grove/pasfhome.html

a click on the link yielded a 403 Forbidden Error ;-)
Correct me if i'm wrong.

Re:ATTN: Pedt Scragg [CLPB FAQ] - About Pascal Turbo Vision FAQ

evil d'luser <mailto:vinau...@netvigator.com> said:

>http://www.zeta.org.au/~grove/pasfhome.html

>a click on the link yielded a 403 Forbidden Error ;-)

Same here just now. Have emailed Zeta Internet in case they have a
configuration problem somewhere.

My own monthly link checks are not due for 2 weeks so thanks for the
report.

--
Information on Newsgroup posted weekly on Sunday - read before writing!
Contains links to    |  http://homepages.force9.net/pascal/faq/

Pedt Scragg wrote:
> evil d'luser <mailto:vinau...@netvigator.com> said:
> >a click on the link yielded a 403 Forbidden Error ;-)

I was able to get this message,
"Outside FTP access to Zeta is presently denied"

JSYK

--
http://www.geocities.com/aibrain/
aibr...@usa.net