Need Turbo Pascal 7.0

wash...@midusa.net wrote:

> can anyone direct me to where I can download turbo pascal 7.0, I just
> started a fundamental in programming class and this is what we are
> using.  Please help!  Thanks

Try your local computer software retailer.  He will be glad to download
a box directly into your hands for about a hundred buck or so.

Re:Need Turbo Pascal 7.0

can anyone direct me to where I can download turbo pascal 7.0, I just
started a fundamental in programming class and this is what we are
using.  Please help!  Thanks

Please send any info to
wash...@nmidusa.net

Re:Need Turbo Pascal 7.0

wash...@midusa.net wrote:
>can anyone direct me to where I can download turbo pascal 7.0, I just
>started a fundamental in programming class and this is what we are
>using.  Please help!  Thanks

Go to this web site and you ought to find your copy of turbo pascal
7.0...

http://www.spa.org/piracy/homepage.htm

Re:Need Turbo Pascal 7.0

wash...@midusa.net wrote:
> can anyone direct me to where I can download turbo pascal 7.0, I just
> started a fundamental in programming class and this is what we are
> using.  Please help!  Thanks

Turbo Pascal 7.0 is a commercial product, so it is *illegal* to
upload it to or download it from a public server.

If you - or your school - are looking for a Pascal compiler which
is *legal* to download from a server and to share among the whole
school, get a FreeWare compiler, e.g. GNU Pascal.  For more about
that, look into the Mini FAQ posted weekly to comp.lang.pascal.borland,
or at http://agnes.dida.physik.uni-essen.de/~gnu-pascal/.

Regards,

    Peter

      e-mail:  peter.gerwin...@uni-essen.de
home address:  D\"usseldorfer Str. 35, 45145 Essen, Germany
         WWW:  http://agnes.dida.physik.uni-essen.de/~peter/

Other Threads