Where can i download delphi from ??

i am planning to use delphi in my next semester at uni.... and i was
wondering whether anyone could help me by telling me where i can download a
version of delphi off the web.

thanks,
from,
jeevi

Re:Where can i download delphi from ??

Delphi is a commercial product.
This means that you have to BUY it.

Ronald <deliv...@ihug.co.nz> skrev i artiklen
<6nq8cp$fp...@newsource.ihug.co.nz>...

Ronald wrote:
> i am planning to use delphi in my next semester at uni.... and i was
> wondering whether anyone could help me by telling me where i can download a
> version of delphi off the web.

Delphi 1 is available for personal use on many magazine CD-ROM
cover-mounts, and is very good for learning the principles of the
language.  You are supposed to buy a discounted version if you then
decide to sell anything made with it, though educational customers can
generally get full versions Borland/Inprise products very cheaply anyway
(see your local Borland web site for details).

--
David Gosnell
These personal views are not necessarily those of my employer.

Ronald wrote in message <6nq8cp$fp...@newsource.ihug.co.nz>...
>i am planning to use delphi in my next semester at uni.... and i was
>wondering whether anyone could help me by telling me where i can download a
>version of delphi off the web.

you can't download it, but the Inprise educational prices
are quite generous. See their website www.inprise.com
and look for prices/sales/educational discounts

--
Grace + Peace | Peter N Roth | Engineering Objects Int'l
     Now shipping the CatapultEngine? for Delphi 3+

Re:Where can i download delphi from ??

In article <6nq8cp$fp...@newsource.ihug.co.nz>, "Ronald" <deliv...@ihug.co.nz>
writes:

>i am planning to use delphi in my next semester at uni.... and i was
>wondering whether anyone could help me by telling me where i can download a
>version of delphi off the web.

Delphi 1 Client/Server and SQL was available (with a personal use license only)
on the cover disk of the UK PC Magazine for August 1998. But you'd be missing a
lot of useful manuals.

Ziff-Davies UK - http://www.pcmag.co.uk

Alan Lloyd
alangll...@aol.com

Peter N Roth (pete*r...@erols.com(remove*toemailme)) wrote:

: Ronald wrote in message <6nq8cp$fp...@newsource.ihug.co.nz>...

: >i am planning to use delphi in my next semester at uni.... and i was
: >wondering whether anyone could help me by telling me where i can download a
: >version of delphi off the web.

: you can't download it, but the Inprise educational prices
: are quite generous. See their website www.inprise.com
: and look for prices/sales/educational discounts

From time to time, Inprise has put 30-day evaluation versions
out on the website, so keep a look out just in case.  You also
may want to check out Surplus Direct; in a recent flyer I got,
both Delphi 2 Developer and Delphi 3 Academic were available for
about $50-60 each.   http://www.surplusdirect.com/

I also think I saw Delphi 3 Professional in my local university
bookstore for sale to students at about $99.
Rick Carter   carte...@email.uc.edu   rcar...@tso.cin.ix.net

Re:Where can i download delphi from ??

Mon, 6 Jul 1998 22:24:34 +1200, "Ronald" <deliv...@ihug.co.nz>
napisa3(a):

>i am planning to use delphi in my next semester at uni.... and i was
>wondering whether anyone could help me by telling me where i can download a
>version of delphi off the web.

demo 2 on dsp

Re:Where can i download delphi from ??

This must be a joke, Hahahahahahaha

Piotr Trzcionkowski <ChangeTo_trzci...@us.edu.pl> wrote in article
<35d4bd86.11758...@zeus.polsl.gliwice.pl>...

> Mon, 6 Jul 1998 22:24:34 +1200, "Ronald" <deliv...@ihug.co.nz>
> napisa3(a):

> >i am planning to use delphi in my next semester at uni.... and i was
> >wondering whether anyone could help me by telling me where i can
download a
> >version of delphi off the web.

> demo 2 on dsp

Other Threads