Need Help With IPX/SPX programming

Hi,

I founsd headers at Borland's site for the functions and procedures in
NWIPXSPX.dll
When I try to use them I get a message stating that my NWIPXSPX.dll file is
corrupt. Even reinstalling several times did not fix this.
Any thoughts? I only need to be able to send packets over ipx. (ie:
initialize, open socket, send or listen, close socket).
Please help

Hajo

Re:Need Help With IPX/SPX programming

Hi,

I think the best way to use IPX/SPX is to use ... DirectX and DirectPlay.

You can find Components at  http://www.users.dircon.co.uk/~zeus/download.htm

Hope this Helps.

Jean-Luc Mattei
e-mail : jl...@club-internet.fr
web : www.mygale.org/~jlucm
Javahead jones a crit dans le message <64ps3q$lb...@news.tc.net>...

>Hi,

>I founsd headers at Borland's site for the functions and procedures in
>NWIPXSPX.dll
>When I try to use them I get a message stating that my NWIPXSPX.dll file is
>corrupt. Even reinstalling several times did not fix this.
>Any thoughts? I only need to be able to send packets over ipx. (ie:
>initialize, open socket, send or listen, close socket).
>Please help

>Hajo

Other Threads