Multiple QuickReports open, how to?

Hello!

I am having a problem with QuickReports.  I want to use many QuickReports
as
MDI child windows in an application.  However, when I display my second
QuickReport window, the data in the first window is lost, and replaced with
the same data (and format) as in the second window.

I reckon this is a problem with the global QRPrinter object.  When I assign
new parameters to it, I am doing it globally.  I tried making my own local
copies of it.  I found out there is a constructor
TQRPrinter.Create(TComponent),
but I am not sure which component to use as an argument.

Does anyone know how to do this, or of any other way to accomplish the
same by using QuickReports?

With thanks,
  Markus Gudmundsson, Strengur ltd.