Polish BGI font files

I'm looking for BGI font files that use the Polish character set, in
particular the Default font.
Is there a way to edit the Default (bitmapped) font? I have editors that
allow to edit the stroked fonts, but they can't edit the Default font.
I would appreciate any info that helps me to solve this problem.

Thanks,

Mark

Re:Polish BGI font files

Mark Ameloot wrote:

> I'm looking for BGI font files that use the Polish character set, in
> particular the Default font.
> Is there a way to edit the Default (bitmapped) font? I have editors that
> allow to edit the stroked fonts, but they can't edit the Default font.
> I would appreciate any info that helps me to solve this problem.

> Thanks,

> Mark

Is it important for you to use BGI's OutText? If not, I could send you
my library, which uses its own bitmap fonts (proportional or not) and a
standard PutImage routine.
-Marcin

--
Marcin Sawicki