TD4.02 with Delphi?

Hi,

Is there a way to make the TD 4.02 that came on the BC++ 4.5 CD work with
Delphi programs (with source level debugging)?

Thanks,
Gaddi Shlasky

Re:TD4.02 with Delphi?

In article ai...@TelAviv.netvision.net.il, ai...@netvision.net.il () writes:

>Is there a way to make the TD 4.02 that came on the BC++ 4.5 CD work with
>Delphi programs (with source level debugging)?

I am not sure about the Turbo De{*word*81} version numbers, but I know
that the version that comes with BC++ 4.5 does not work.  I have
had success using the Turbo De{*word*81} that comes with BC++ 4.5.1 however.
If you purchased BC++ 4.5, you should receive an automatic update
to BC++ 4.5.1, and then in the future, one for Windows 95 (at least
that was the selling point when I purchased my copy).

Best regards,
Michael Vincze
m...@asd470.dseg.ti.com

Re:TD4.02 with Delphi?

m...@dseg.ti.com (Michael Vincze) wrote:
>In article ai...@TelAviv.netvision.net.il, ai...@netvision.net.il () writes:

>>Is there a way to make the TD 4.02 that came on the BC++ 4.5 CD work with
>>Delphi programs (with source level debugging)?
>I am not sure about the Turbo De{*word*81} version numbers, but I know
>that the version that comes with BC++ 4.5 does not work.  I have

you need version 4.6

Greetings from Giessen/Germany

email: thomas.w.ko...@wirtschaft.uni-giessen.de
       thomas.ko...@wieseck.infox.com