Help with Delphi3.

Hi.
I installed Delphi 3 on my computer and it worked fine, but after one
day when i tried to run a program it said that it can't find
system.pas. I checked and the file is there. I tried installing it
again but it still sais it can't find system.pas .

Any help would be appreciated.

Nir P.

Re:Help with Delphi3.

I think on Thu, 16 Jul 1998 20:57:27 GMT, pochter said:

> Hi.
> I installed Delphi 3 on my computer and it worked fine, but after one
> day when i tried to run a program it said that it can't find
> system.pas. I checked and the file is there. I tried installing it
> again but it still sais it can't find system.pas .

> Any help would be appreciated.

Well it should be in: \..\Borland\Delphi 3\SOURCE\RTL\SYS\
if it's not there just copy it from the CD.
(There should be a "runtime" version of the installed delphi on the CD)

Hope this helps a little :)
--
My Reality is a Figment of my Imagination

    ---Phase

Other Threads