Hiding strings in DBGrid

        Hi, All.
Well, I need to put a condition like:
Lookup field = Calculated field, but
BDE tells, that nither lookup nor calculated fields can
be used in filter strings.
I'd manually hide strings(records) in DBGrid,
but don't know how.
Would anybody help me in my problem.
Thanks a lot.
--
Veni, Vedi, Vypil
MailTo:d...@zsgp.gascom.ru

Re:Hiding strings in DBGrid

Place it in a column and then set the column width to 0.

--
Cheers,

Phillip Flores
PCF Consulting P/L

Re:Hiding strings in DBGrid

Why not just delete the columns that aren`t required in columns editor
(right click on the DBGrid)

Mike

Phillip Flores <pflo...@zip.com.au> wrote in message

> Place it in a column and then set the column width to 0.

> Den wrote:

> >         Hi, All.
> > Well, I need to put a condition like:
> > Lookup field = Calculated field, but
> > BDE tells, that nither lookup nor calculated fields can
> > be used in filter strings.
> > I'd manually hide strings(records) in DBGrid,
> > but don't know how.
> > Would anybody help me in my problem.
> > Thanks a lot.
> > --
> > Veni, Vedi, Vypil
> > MailTo:d...@zsgp.gascom.ru
> > #ICQ UID:45605068
> > Denis Balitsky

> --
> Cheers,

> Phillip Flores
> PCF Consulting P/L

Re:Hiding strings in DBGrid

Phillip Flores wrote:
> Place it in a column and then set the column width to 0.

Place in column...what? DBGrid String?
--
Veni, Vedi, Vypil
MailTo:d...@zsgp.gascom.ru