Want to Move the Toobar TO Original Dock Position When Double Clicked On the Cation Bar

Hi
i Want to Move My  Toobar To Original Dock Position When Double Clicked On
the Cation Bar(Presently In Floating Condition.).

kishor

Re:Want to Move the Toobar TO Original Dock Position When Double Clicked On the Cation Bar

Although I don't know if this will work for bsToolwindow windowstyles,you
can capture WM_NCHITTEST and look for htCaption value.When you get
that value, do your undock thing and set the messge value to htNone.
htCaption of WM_NCHITTEST tells the form to maximize.

Kishor <kis...@icodeindia.soft.net> wrote in message

> Hi
> i Want to Move My  Toobar To Original Dock Position When Double Clicked On
> the Cation Bar(Presently In Floating Condition.).

> kishor

Re:Want to Move the Toobar TO Original Dock Position When Double Clicked On the Cation Bar

Thanx I will CheckIt
Kishor

Eddie Shipman <Ed...@acadsoft.com> wrote in message

> Although I don't know if this will work for bsToolwindow windowstyles,you
> can capture WM_NCHITTEST and look for htCaption value.When you get
> that value, do your undock thing and set the messge value to htNone.
> htCaption of WM_NCHITTEST tells the form to maximize.

> Kishor <kis...@icodeindia.soft.net> wrote in message
> > Hi
> > i Want to Move My  Toobar To Original Dock Position When Double Clicked
On
> > the Cation Bar(Presently In Floating Condition.).

> > kishor

Other Threads