Security Delphi 3.0 and Access databases

Dear all,

Does anybody know you to specify the Access system database in Delphi
3.0 for secured Access databases ? So far I have not found a place,
NetFileDir wants the Paradox file (adds it to whatever you type in).

Thanks in advance for your time.

Jan Bakuwel
Greenpeace

Re:Security Delphi 3.0 and Access databases

Jan A. Bakuwel wrote:

> Dear all,

> Does anybody know you to specify the Access system database in Delphi
> 3.0 for secured Access databases ? So far I have not found a place,
> NetFileDir wants the Paradox file (adds it to whatever you type in).

> Thanks in advance for your time.

> Jan Bakuwel
> Greenpeace

Jan,
I do not think security is supported yet by Borland's MSACCESS driver
for Delphi 3.

Try Opus Direct Access at www.opus.ch, or check out Titan at
www.reggatta.com. I think their products are ahead of and much faster
than Borland's current version.