Wizards, Gurus, help me please: Memory Access

I am programming in delphi to at little time, and I would like to know as to
obtain the byte of an address of the memory using the languages '
assembler - delphi' or ' C', and storing the byte in a variable of the
delphi, I need to obtain the bytes of the addresses F000:E000 to F000:E0FF.
In the language C I get this through the command byte=PEEK(0xF000,0xE000);
Is it possible to create some similar function in Delphi using the internal
assembler or a DLL of C?

Thank you, master...

Perhaps, I need to learn first English....

Luciano Conquista
conqu...@internetcom.com.br
S?o Paulo - Brazil