ActiveForms - Registering

I have successfully created an ActiveForm on my machine.
When I go to another machine, nothing loads.

Any ideas? Do I need to register the ActiveForm on every machine that
will access the Active Form?

--
Bruce Swart (br...@cm.co.za)

Re:ActiveForms - Registering

Bruce,

> I have successfully created an ActiveForm on my machine.
> When I go to another machine, nothing loads.

> Any ideas? Do I need to register the ActiveForm on every machine that
> will access the Active Form?

Yes. It's an ActiveX object running on the local machine.

What browser are you using on the other machines?

Ken
--
Ken White

Clipper Functions for Delphi
http://members.aol.com/clipfunc

Re:ActiveForms - Registering

Bruce Swart heeft geschreven in bericht <35FEA0D8.2493...@cm.co.za>...
|I have successfully created an ActiveForm on my machine.
|When I go to another machine, nothing loads.
|
|Any ideas? Do I need to register the ActiveForm on every machine that
|will access the Active Form?

You bet! Meet the beauty of what-do-you-want-to-call-it-today ActiveX. <g>

Regards,
Dirk Claessens
dirk.claess...@village.ZZuunet.be
dirk.claessens...@belgium.ZZagfa.com
Mailheader was forged  to fight spam !
Use the above and remove ZZ

Re:ActiveForms - Registering

Bruce Swart <bru...@cm.co.za> wrote in article
<35FEA0D8.2493...@cm.co.za>...

> I have successfully created an ActiveForm on my machine.
> When I go to another machine, nothing loads.

Hi Bruce
I assume you are loading the ActiveForm through an HTML file?
Make sure the location of the OCX in the HTML file is correct on the new
machine. It should point to the folder in which your OCX is.
Are you using IE? If so, are your security settings on 'Medium' or 'None'?
And if you are using IE4, you could have other problems. I'll help you with
those if that is the case :)

> Any ideas? Do I need to register the ActiveForm on every machine that
> will access the Active Form?

IE registers the ActiveForm for you when it loads.

- Graeme Vincent

Other Threads