I like to print color Line graphics, text color in a hp deskject

I like to print color Line graphics, text color  in a hp deskject Can
sameone help me ????
I use a hp 690c and turbo pascal 7.0 for dos

Re:I like to print color Line graphics, text color in a hp deskject

Re:I like to print color Line graphics, text color in a hp deskject

I am running TPWin Ver 1.5 on Windows 95.  I can print a run at home
using WinCRT and assigning LST, 'LPT1'.  I would like to do the same at
work, but I have a network printer.  I can not seem to figure the code
for the port.  If I put LPT1 it says can't write to device.  If I use
the name of the server/printer in the printer properties I get run time
errors, or nothing at all.  Does anyone know how to assign a network
printer?  Thanks

Re:I like to print color Line graphics, text color in a hp deskject

In <34B4F269.3...@okstate.edu>,

Try wincrt2.zip, available somewhere at ftp.borland.com
It adds some printing support to WinCrt, but I don't know if it solves your
problem, since I've never done networking with Windoze...

--
Frank Heckenbach, Erlangen, Germany
fjf@[NOSPAM.REMOVE.THIS]gmx.de

Other Threads