query runs at design time but not run time

I have a query which runs at design time but causes
a GPF at run time.  I'm not doing any dynamic allocation
or anything fancy.  The query is on a modal form and
any reference to it (such as "if query1.active = TRUE")
causes the GPF.  Any hints?  Please?

Larry MacNeill          Larry.MacNe...@UCHSC.edu
University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
4200 E. 9th Ave., C-249
Denver, Colorado 80262

Re:query runs at design time but not run time

In article <48dift$...@tali.UCHSC.edu>,
   Larry.MacNe...@UCHSC.edu (Larry MacNeill) wrote:

>I have a query which runs at design time but causes
>a GPF at run time.  I'm not doing any dynamic allocation
>or anything fancy.  The query is on a modal form and
>any reference to it (such as "if query1.active = TRUE")
>causes the GPF.  Any hints?  Please?

Make sure the modal form on which the query resides on has been created before
you try to reference the query, itself.

[]== Michael Lang === ml...@america.net =======================[]
||   President,   Argus Computing, Inc.    V/Fax (770)926-3555 ||
||   "What a good thing Adam had - when he said a good thing,  ||
||    he knew nobody had said it before."  -- Mark Twain       ||
[]================= http://www.america.net/~mlang/mlang.html ==[]

Other Threads