URGENT ==> BDE Installation <== URGENT

Hello!

I just finished my new program that is using Paradox tables.

But I've got a prob: how can I install BDE on other machine??? I cannot find
any installation disk on CD - there's only a 16-bit version (isn't it?) and
it is **NOT** working correctly (cannot initialize BDE...)

How can I install it? Installshield Express is missing "datapump.*" (.exe,
.hlp, .cnt). If I delete a file reference to "datapump.*" it is still not
working like installation with Borland-prapaired installation disk (read
above).

Again: how can I install it???????

Thank you for answer, answer soon!

Re:URGENT ==> BDE Installation <== URGENT

Use InstallShield Express which is on the CD.
Matija Polajnar wrote:
> Hello!

> I just finished my new program that is using Paradox tables.

> But I've got a prob: how can I install BDE on other machine??? I cannot find
> any installation disk on CD - there's only a 16-bit version (isn't it?) and
> it is **NOT** working correctly (cannot initialize BDE...)

> How can I install it? Installshield Express is missing "datapump.*" (.exe,
> .hlp, .cnt). If I delete a file reference to "datapump.*" it is still not
> working like installation with Borland-prapaired installation disk (read
> above).

> Again: how can I install it???????

> Thank you for answer, answer soon!

Re:URGENT ==> BDE Installation <== URGENT

I have seen posts of this question before and I have forgotten the
answer, but you may be able to check on www.deja.com and search on
"installshield datapump" to see what prior posts it calls up.

If nothing else, you may be able to create an empty file (with notepad
or whatever) and simply rename it to datapump.exe, and that was
Installshield will find it.

-Peter

>How can I install it? Installshield Express is missing "datapump.*" (.exe,
>.hlp, .cnt). If I delete a file reference to "datapump.*" it is still not
>working like installation with Borland-prapaired installation disk (read
>above).

>Again: how can I install it???????

>Thank you for answer, answer soon!

Re:URGENT ==> BDE Installation <== URGENT

I TOLD YOU IT IS NOT WORKING!!!!!!

M A T I J A

Re:URGENT ==> BDE Installation <== URGENT

And I gave you a possible work-around  as well as a place to look for
prior answers to your questions.  Your question did not address the
attempt of either solution I gave you.

-Peter

>I TOLD YOU IT IS NOT WORKING!!!!!!

>M A T I J A

Re:URGENT ==> BDE Installation <== URGENT

I deleted reference to files "datapump.*", but BDE is not working....

Matija

Other Threads