Gif, Pcx, Bmp

Can someone give me a help or a unit or something so I can import any
major picture (like in subject) type into a turbo pascal 7.0 program.

Thanks, Neil

Re:Gif, Pcx, Bmp

>>Can someone give me a help or a unit or something so I can import any
>>major picture (like in subject) type into a turbo pascal 7.0 program.
>>Thanks, Neil
>You know, I have TP6.0, and I'd like to do the same thing using different
>images of different sizes (like if I felt like it, using a 100x100 instead
>of the standard 320x200 in 256 color mode).
>Thanks
>HB

Take a look at the Bitmap routines at:
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/JACDales/pascal.htm

This routine can be adapted to work with pictures of any size.

James Dales

Re:Gif, Pcx, Bmp

>>Can someone give me a help or a unit or something so I can import any
>>major picture (like in subject) type into a turbo pascal 7.0 program.
>>Thanks, Neil
>You know, I have TP6.0, and I'd like to do the same thing using different
>images of different sizes (like if I felt like it, using a 100x100 instead
>of the standard 320x200 in 256 color mode).
>Thanks
>HB

Take a look at the Bitmap routines at:
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/JACDales/pascal.htm

This routine can be adapted to work with pictures of any size.

James Dales

Other Threads