MS SQL 7.0 and Delphi 4 connection problem

Hi all,

I am having some problems when try to connect to MS SQL 7.0

When I want to active = true a table I get a good request the table opened,
but when
I want to open a Query I get the following error "Connection is used by
another statement"
I really do not know what is happennig.

If some body can help me? I will appreaciate.

Thanks in advance

Roberto Martinez

Re:MS SQL 7.0 and Delphi 4 connection problem

If you have a recursive procedure, or if the Query.Open is on an event wich
is call twice or more then theat is the problem ! ( Be carrefully Windows is
a reentrend operating system )

Try put Query.FetchAll after open and see if you have another interogation
against the same table ! ( If you create a Query at runtime ... )

I hoppe that help !

Bobo b...@ats.minisat.ro

Roberto Martinez <rmart...@hmo.megared.net.mx> wrote in message

> Hi all,

> I am having some problems when try to connect to MS SQL 7.0

> When I want to active = true a table I get a good request the table
opened,
> but when
> I want to open a Query I get the following error "Connection is used by
> another statement"
> I really do not know what is happennig.

> If some body can help me? I will appreaciate.

> Thanks in advance

> Roberto Martinez

Other Threads