How can I Access &P and &N Excel Variables

I want to use the page number and number of pages variables &P and &N
but I don't want to use and Excel Header.

The code

MySingleCellRange.Value := '&P'

Simply puts the string '&P' in the Cell

Robert Zurer

Re:How can I Access &P and &N Excel Variables

<<Robert Zurer:
MySingleCellRange.Value := '&P'

Yes, it only works with headers.

If you want to put in the hardcoded page number, you could
calculate it from looking at the page breaks. But if you
want an Excel formula that will update itself
automatically, I think you should ask on one of the
microsoft Excel groups.