Access type query builder

Hi
I am a user of Delphi 2 desktop
Does Delphi 3 have a more friendly way of generating queries other than
doggedly trially and erroring SQL (I am not a proficient user ) such as
the visual query design page in MS Access.
Chris

Re:Access type query builder

If you're using ACCESS as the database, why not use ACCESS to create the SQL
statements, then copy and paste to DELPHI?

Chris Luck wrote in message <3574E7CC.45368...@tassie.net.au>...
>Hi
>I am a user of Delphi 2 desktop
>Does Delphi 3 have a more friendly way of generating queries other than
>doggedly trially and erroring SQL (I am not a proficient user ) such as
>the visual query design page in MS Access.
>Chris

Re:Access type query builder

>I am a user of Delphi 2 desktop
>Does Delphi 3 have a more friendly way of generating queries other than
>doggedly trially and erroring SQL (I am not a proficient user ) such as
>the visual query design page in MS Access.

There is a visual Query builder with the Pro and Client server versions

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@DataGuidance.com

Re:Access type query builder

So guys, whats the versdict
Chris

Ross C. Williams wrote:
> Brian -

> I don't think the visual query builder comes with the pro version in Delphi3.

> >There is a visual Query builder with the Pro and Client server versions

> Ross C. Williams
> Advocacy Technologies

Other Threads