What DB program makes DAT, IDX, TBB Files?

Situation is that I have these files and a {*word*99}py vendor-provided browser;
I'd like to whip a Delphi one up but don't know what these files are.
Looking at them with a hex viewer doesn't reveal much to me.

Tried:
* Renaming them to dBase, Paradox, MS-Access extensions to no avail
* Wotsit's file format archive and couldn't find a good match.

Any ideas? Please reply to e-mail as well -- Thanks!
--
Kevin Herrmann
Enigma Medical Solutions, LLC

Re:What DB program makes DAT, IDX, TBB Files?

Could be an Informix - DISAM database.
This is a database with predefined recordstructures
could be different in any database.

Kevin Herrmann <herrm...@intrnet.net> schreef in artikel
<01bc5a4f$a4cac680$a7ca8dd0@buff-2>...

> Situation is that I have these files and a {*word*99}py vendor-provided
browser;
> I'd like to whip a Delphi one up but don't know what these files are.
> Looking at them with a hex viewer doesn't reveal much to me.

> Tried:
> * Renaming them to dBase, Paradox, MS-Access extensions to no avail
> * Wotsit's file format archive and couldn't find a good match.

> Any ideas? Please reply to e-mail as well -- Thanks!
> --
> Kevin Herrmann
> Enigma Medical Solutions, LLC

Other Threads