Need to Pack Paradox tables: Please email me

Paradox tables can not be packed you have to make a BDE call
DbiDoRestructure to perform packing operation.

One point I must mention here, that is paradox tables does not need to be
packed.  Spaces for deleted records are reused during subsequent append
or insert.

Reza Bin Raquib, RRAQ...@PANIX.COM
SYSTEMS 2000, 516-698-6391
"We will make your business look good"

Re:Need to Pack Paradox tables: Please email me

Would someone please email me on how to pack tables or at least repost
the information.  This is driving me crazy that I missed it being
posted when I got on the internet.

Other Threads