Help Authoring Tools for Delphi Apps

Plans are to use RoboHelp to develop on-line help for a Delphi application.
 Do you recommend RoboHelp or is there some other tool that might be more
compatible with Delphi?  It appears that we cannot use the What's This?
Help composer within RoboHelp to develop field level help.

I'd appreciate a quick answer since we'd like to switch if you can
recommend something better!!

Thanks - Ruth Markham
              Clark Refining & Marketing
             (314) 854-9822
             email:  ruth.markham@clark_go.fabrik.com

Re:Help Authoring Tools for Delphi Apps

While we haven't deployed a 'What's This' help system, we do use
Robohelp for all our help system development.  We've stuck with screen
and context sensitive help and found RoboHelp to be a terrific tool.
The map files especially made delpoying context sensitive help a
breeze.  We are looking at developing our first all Win 95 system and
plan to try out the 'What's This' help style with it.  Up to now we've
been building system which needed to run on Win 3.1 and up.

  Ted Herrlich

clarkusr wrote:

> Plans are to use RoboHelp to develop on-line help for a Delphi application.
>  Do you recommend RoboHelp or is there some other tool that might be more
> compatible with Delphi?  It appears that we cannot use the What's This?
> Help composer within RoboHelp to develop field level help.

> I'd appreciate a quick answer since we'd like to switch if you can
> recommend something better!!

> Thanks - Ruth Markham
>               Clark Refining & Marketing
>              (314) 854-9822