Looking for JPEG freeware component for Delphi 2.0

Hi,

if you have one, can you send it to me?  or if you know where I can
find one, I will appreciate if you can give me the add.

Thank you,

Patrick St-Amant
Mixmedia inc.

Looking for JPEG freeware component for Delphi 2.0

Re:Looking for JPEG freeware component for Delphi 2.0

[email protected] (Jungle) wrote:
>Hi,
>if you have one, can you send it to me?  or if you know where I can
>find one, I will appreciate if you can give me the add.
>Thank you,
>Patrick St-Amant
>Mixmedia inc.
>Looking for JPEG freeware component for Delphi 2.0

I don't know if this will help,  but there is an application free from
Microsoft called Imaging for Win95.  It was created by Wang and has an
OCX that you are free to use and distribute.  There is an example for
VB but not much in the way of documentation.  This will view JPEGs,
BMPs and a few other formats.  It does not view Gifs.
Hope this helps...
Michael

Other Threads