Program crashes on other computers????

Hi. I have a very perplexing problem. I've written a tvision program
which uses the standard file dialog to pass a file name to a function in
a unit which encrypts it. It works fine on my computer yet on a friends
computer it crashes when he tries to encrypt a file. Everything else
works on his computer just the one function that does it. Has anyone
else come across something similair to this and what can you do???

Thanks
--
The above-mentioned opinions are completely
those of my employers and my company. I am not

Re:Program crashes on other computers????

Maelstrom (sven...@web.net.au) wrote:
> Hi. I have a very perplexing problem. I've written a tvision program
> which uses the standard file dialog to pass a file name to a function in
> a unit which encrypts it. It works fine on my computer yet on a friends
> computer it crashes when he tries to encrypt a file. Everything else
> works on his computer just the one function that does it. Has anyone
> else come across something similair to this and what can you do???

yeah, mine had to do with formatting a disk drive. Encryption program eh?
You're probably dividing by zero somewhere

Support Chips.. nothing runs without us

Email address: sof...@chat.carleton.ca

Re:Program crashes on other computers????

Re:Program crashes on other computers????

I am in the process of learning Delphi and I need help on getting dBase
tables to index properly.  I have created dBase indexes as outlined in
the books which I have no problem doing.  However, I have not been able
to get a Delphi Program to open a dBase Table and sequence properly on
the indexed field.  Could someone provide me some guidance as to what
goes into the program to resolve my problem.  I would greatly appreciate
your help.

Thank You;

Bob Rodgers

Other Threads